today: 06:30 - 18:30
The 'Princely Beguinage Ten Wijngaarde' with its white-coloured house fronts and tranquil convent garden was founded in 1245.
today: 09:30 - 12:30 / 14:00 - 17:30
The double church, dedicated to Our Lady and Saint Basil in the 12th century and a basilica since 1923, consists of a lower church that has maintained its Romanesque character and a neo-Gothic upper church, in which the relic of the Holy Blood is preserved.
today: OpenMany small, whitewashed almshouses can be seen in the townscape of Bruges, mostly clustered around a cosy courtyard.