This section contains the press files available in English and photo links to HR pictures and the relevant copyrights I Download instructions
Please contact email@example.com for following cases:
• you are an official journalist and wish to visit one of our exhibitions or permanent collections for FREE. Please send an e-mail at least 3 working days before your visit and add a copy of your registered press card. We’ll send you a digital voucher in return.
• you would like to receive our press releases and invitations (in Dutch) by e-mail. Please don’t forget to mention your name, who you work for, and your press card number.
• you have further questions or you would like to interview someone
• you want to send us a copy of your published article or a CD with the relevant broadcast. Musea Brugge collects the reviews about its collections and events. You can also send them by post to Sarah Bauwens, Musea Brugge, Dijver 12, B – 8000 Bruges.
Upcoming press conferences
- Tuesday 28th May, 2019 at 11:30 a.m.: Press conference on the occasion of the opening of the restored Gruuthusemuseum. If you wish to participate, please send us an e-mail.