Vorst Winter Bar
The Vorst Winter Bar (the name means “Frost” in Dutch) is located in a space of almost 300 m² right by the Minnewater (Lake of love) and has a great view of the artificial skating rink. With local drinks and delicious snacks on offer to warm you up, you’re sure to want to stay for hours. The thousands of lights make this an unforgettable place to spend an evening.
Winterbar Vorst - 25.11.2022 - 08.01.2023
- Monday to Thursday from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. (before Christmas holidays)
- Monday to Thursday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. (during Christmas holidays)
- Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Sunday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Christmas eve 24/12/2022 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Christmas day 25/12/2022 from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- New year’s eve 31/12/2022 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- New year’s day 01/01/2023 from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Lake of love (Minnewater)