Winter Glow accessibility
How to get to Winter Glow?
Public transport is free on certain days and during New Year's Eve.
During the 24 festive shopping days, free bus transport will be provided. In Bruges, you will be able to travel by bus for free on
- Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 November
- Saturday 2 and Sunday 3 December
- Saturday 9 and Sunday 10 December
- Every day from Saturday 16 December to Monday 1 January 2024 at 7 a.m.
- Saturday 6 en Sunday 7 January 2024
During the Christmas weekend, the buses run according to an adjusted timetable:
- On 24 December there are no evening services.
- On 25 December the evening buses run according to the Sunday timetable with a last departure from Bruges around 10h10 p.m. (last arrival around 11h00 p.m.)
Additional free buses will run during New Year's Eve and additional night services are provided until 7am on New Year's Day.
We do not recommend heading to the centre by car, but instead using alternatives such as public transport if possible. (Free during these 24 shopping days)
If you do come to Bruges by car, we recommend using the free peripheral car park
- Lodewijk Coiseaukaai (free, 120 places)
- Waggelwater (free, 195 places)
- Steenbrugge (free, 185 places)
- Parking Alstom (free, +/- 750 places)
- Parking Veemarkt (free, +/- 1000 places)
- Parking AZ Sint-Jan (paid, +/- 1752 places )
From these car parks, there is regular public transport to the railway station and the historic city centre.
You can also park the car in one of the city centre car parks:
From these centre car parks you can be in Bruges' shopping streets in a few minutes, or you can use bus line 1 or 2. During the 24 shopping days and New Year's Eve, public transport in Bruges is free.