Tourist office Zeedijk (Bathers' Building)
The Bather’s Building is right by the beach in Zeebrugge. This striking building with its red facade is the place to head to if you are looking for tourist information about Zeebrugge. But it's more than just a tourist office with a fantastic view. You can also stop by to use the bathroom facilities. Zeebrugge also aims to offer an accessible beach that everyone can enjoy to the full. The Bathers' Building also houses accessible toilets and showers, and beach wheelchairs are available from here. There are a number of parking options nearby and the office is within walking distance of the station, making this a very easily accessible location. Visitors can access all kinds of tourist information, including:
- Advice in a number of languages about tourist activities in Bruges, Bruges’ woodlands and wetlands and the Coast
- Free map of Bruges, Zeebrugge and Lissewege, including the highlights
- Walking guide Oooh! Bruges: four attractive walking routes taking in familiar, as well as less well-known places
- Brochures and flyers about the museums
- A selection of bicycle and walking maps which include some great tips
- Tide tables
- Purchasing a beach screen in the style and colours of Zeebrugge (4.5 metres long, including 4 posts and a hammer: €50.00).
Please note: the opening hours for this day are subject to (possible) change.