Tourist office ’t Zand (Concert Hall)
If you are standing on ’t Zand Square, you can’t possibly miss the contemporary Concertgebouw Brugge (Concert Hall). This imposing building is home to the very best contemporary dance and classical music, but on its ground floor it also houses a large tourist office, offering a combination of touristic and cultural information all under one roof. Centrally located between the Market Square and with a large underground car park, this is an ideal spot to kick off your visit to Bruges. Visitors can access all kinds of tourist information, including:
- Advice in a number of languages about tourist activities in Bruges, Bruges’ woodlands and wetlands and the Coast
- Free city map showing the highlights, museums, churches and more
- Walking guide Oooh! Bruges: four attractive walking routes taking in familiar, as well as less well-known places
- Brochures and flyers about the museums
- A selection of bicycle and walking maps which include some great tips
- Sales of the Musea Brugge Card and museumPASSmusees
- Sales of tickets for cultural events (Concertgebouw, Cultuurcentrum, KAAP, Cactus Muziekcentrum etc.)
- Information about the many leisure activities on offer
- Cinema tickets
- Public transport timetables
- Gift voucher.
You can also buy cultural tickets online. If you need information or have any questions about the city's cultural offering, you can also call +32 78 15 20 20 (Monday to Friday, 2.00 p.m. – 5.00 p.m., except public holidays; calls to this number are charged at the normal local rate) or send an e-mail.
Please note: the opening hours for this day are subject to (possible) change.
Centrum-'t Zand car park
't Zand 34, 8000 Brugge