Walking guide Oooh! Bruges
Did you know that Bruges is an excellent city to explore on foot? In fact, its must-see places are actually within a stone's throw of each other. And to discover the city's monumental locations, quiet and tranquil spots or a beautiful panorama, you don't need to travel far.
The ‘Oooh! Bruges’ walking guide makes exploring Bruges on foot even more of an experience. Four atmospheric, mapped-out walks lead you past breathtaking and surprising places in Bruges:
- ‘Amazing World Heritage’ takes you to the absolute best locations.
- ‘Burgundian Splendour’ focuses on the city's heyday in the 15th century.
- ‘Silent Nostalgia’ immerses you in the hushed atmosphere of hidden monuments, cosy passageways and intimate greenery.
- And selecting ‘Contemporary Hotspots’ will enable you to look at the city in a different way.
Each walk is available in three variations – a long one and two short ones. Depending on your time and interests, choose the variation that suits you best. Historical information, photos and illustrations, fun anecdotes, fine tips and surprising facts will keep you company.
- You can buy the ‘Oooh! Bruges’ walking guide at the tourist information offices Stationsplein (Railway Station), in 't Zand (Concert Hall) and on the Markt (Historium).
- The price is €3.50.
- Available in English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish and Italian.
Did you know there is also a free app with walks? Download the Visit Bruges route app now free of charge for Android and iOS!