Walk - Romantic hotspots
In Bruges, romance is always in the air, wherever you go. Follow this ready-made itinerary (2.5 km) of romantic hotspots and be guaranteed to fall head over heels in love... with Bruges.
Post on Instagram? Tag your photos with #visitbruges and who knows, we might share your photo on our social media.
Go and visit our hotspots using the guide below and Google Maps. Enjoy your walk!
You're going to see this along the way:
Starting point 🅐: Lake of Love Park, where the city seems far away
- Beguinage, surrounded by hushed tranquillity
- De Meulenaere and Sint-Jozef almshouses, wandering in a picturesque residential area
- Boniface Bridge, romance in abundance
- Gruuthuse courtyard, for the wow factor
- Rozenhoedkaai, for a selfie with your loved one
- Meebrug & Peerdenbrug, ancient bridges side by side
End point 🅑 : King's Bridge, for a picture-perfect view of Jan van Eyck Square