Ryelandtzaal (Concert hall)
This Baroque church was finished in 1684 and was commissioned by the Order of Carmelites. When Holy Roman Emperor Joseph II suppressed the order of the Discalced Carmelites, the church became Anglican and was dedicated to Saint Mary. In 1983 the church was restored, equipped as a concert hall and named after local composer Jozef Ryelandt (1870-1965). Polychrome stations of the Cross made by 19th-century sculptor Hendrik Pickery from Bruges are displayed here.
Centrum-Ezelstraat car park
Achiel Van Ackerplein 3, 8000 Brugge