For the professional press
General information + contact
The press department of Visit Bruges is available to journalists with up-to-date and personalised information about the city. In line with our strategic objectives*, we will be happy to help you with providing topics and contacts, the application for permits and the organisation of your trip.
We are glad to assist the publishers of travel guides to update and correct their city guides.
Bloggers are requested to fill in their request in this request form.
If you can’t find what you need on this page, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Loes Maveau +32 50 44 46 70
- Anne De Meerleer +32 50 44 46 35
- Ann Plovie +32 50 47 23 01
For film related questions: City Film Office
For questions from travel organisers: email@example.com
Press file Flemish Masters 2020
Press file imagineBruges
Press file Face to face with Death
*Bruges is preparing for a new story with these strategic choices:
- Focus on the cultural added-value seeker (high end, intimate, adventurous, family-oriented)
- Encouragement of residence tourism + extension of the duration of the stay
- Quantitative growth in the midweek + off-peak months
- Stimulate interaction between temporay and permenant residents
- Strengthen the reputation of Bruges as a contemporary cultural destination with respect for history and tradition
- Tourism in Bruges should contribute in a sustainable way to the happiness of inhabitants, entrepreneurs and visitors