The Visit Bruges press team is ready to serve journalists, bloggers and influencers with up-to-date and personalised information on and imagery of the city. We are happy to put you in touch with the people who will make your trip truly unforgettable and support you in practical ways.
Call upon our press service for:
- editorial content and royalty-free imagery
- support for press visits
- permit applications
- updating travel guides
- organising a limited number of influencer and press trips, with a tailored program
- providing local contacts and interesting locations
As locals, we know the city and its features like no other. We share that knowledge with our professional visitors, so that they in turn will share a valuable and accurate story about Bruges with their target audience.
Four solid pillars
Visit Bruges puts the city's proud story out there with 4 solid pillars as guiding principles:
- balanced city
- connecting city
- attractive city
- entreprising city
The new tourism policy is founded upon a clear strategy that puts the interests of residents first. Residents, entrepreneurs and visitors together do make the city, after all. And that's how the urban dynamics remain in balance.
The city's unique DNA and sophisticated strategy shape practical goals. These contribute to the overall experience of tourists and support the happiness of residents and entrepreneurs. We focus on:
- encouraging residential tourism and extending the length of stay
- quantitative growth in mid-week tourism and during off-peak months
- encouraging interaction between temporary and permanent residents
- making Bruges even better-known as a contemporary cultural destination with respect for history and tradition
- a sustainable framework for tourism, which contributes to the happiness of residents, entrepreneurs and visitors