Infokantoor (Information office) Stationsplein (Station)
If you arrive in Bruges by public transport, the tourist office at the train station is the perfect place to start your exploration. If you arrive by train, follow the signs for the centre – the office is located on the corridor leading to the platforms, on your right-hand side. You can reach the centre on foot or by bus in no time at all. Thanks to the conveniently located car parks, this tourist office is also well-located for anyone arriving by car and looking for inspiration. This tourist office offers:
- Advice in a number of languages about tourist activities in Bruges, Bruges’ woodlands and wetlands and the Coast.
- Free city map showing highlights, museums, churches etc.
- Brochures and flyers about the museums
- Temporary activities such as exhibitions and events
- A selection of bicycle and walking maps including some great tips
- Reservations for the ‘Bruges from the heart’ guided tour
- Sales of the Musea Brugge Card
Time informationvanaf 04-01-2021
- 1 January 2021
- 25 December 2021