Godelieveabdij (St. Godelieve’s Abbey)
Benedictine nuns from Gistel already established themselves here in 1623. A few years later a new, sober brick convent was built. The listed chapel (1626), the entrance building (1633) and the south wing (1634) can still be admired today, together with the ambulatory and the former farm. Inside the chapel the Baroque altar, the pulpit and the carved wooden choir stalls stand out.
Boeveriestraat 45-47 , Bruggedirections