Covid-19 – Corona update on sightseeing tours
Would you like to go on a guided city tour? This is possible in the following situations:
Guided activities are permitted:
- For groups of a maximum of 25 people, including the guide, but not including children aged 12 and under.
- For children and young people involved in an organised outing, for a maximum of 25 people of any age, not including supervisors.
- For class groups of children and young people as part of a school activity.
Guided activities in indoor areas must respect the measures in place concerning available space and ventilation standards. Museums and attractions may decide for themselves whether or not to allow guided activities and how many people may participate, provided the upper limit of a maximum of 25 people is not exceeded. Taking into account these conditions, all Musea Brugge venues allow groups of 10 people + guide. The time-slot system for reservations will continue.
In order to make the guided tour safe and comfortable, the following rules apply:
- Do not take part in the guided tour if you or someone you live with has symptoms of coronavirus.
- During the tour, stay 1.5 metres away from anyone outside your 'bubble'.
- Do not touch any objects during the tour and carefully follow the guide's instructions.