Corona measures Zeebrugge
Zeebrugge´s beach is ‘open’, but…. safety first!
A day at the beach in Zeebrugge? Great idea! But keep it safe and respect the measures that the City has adopted in the fight against the coronavirus:
- Use of the beach is allowed but the social distancing rules must be observed at all times.
- Make sure you always have a face mask with you if necessary.
- Our online crowd barometer indicates how busy it is currently in Zeebrugge.
- Restaurants and cafés are open.
- For the opening hours of the tourist information office, click here
- Public toilets in Zeebrugge (Bathing building) are open (10:00 - 19:00).
- For the latest COVID-19 updates and guidelines we would like to refer you to this overview.