City Guide 2020
With a fold-out street map
The most complete guide for discovering Bruges
- The most up-to-date information about all places of interest, museums and attractions
- A useful survey of culinary Bruges: all the best addresses, with a list of references in the Michelin Guide, Gault&Millau and Bib Gourmand
- Suggestions for original souvenirs from Bruges to delight and surprise your loved ones back home
- Three atmospheric walks that lead past museums, monuments and famous locations, but also take in the less well-known corners of the city
- Tips from local specialists about world heritage, the Flemish primitives, classical music, Bruges’ inspiring craftsmen and the most artistic places in town
- Address books with all the best shops, cafés and restaurants
Price 2020: For 1 copy : € 7,00 available in NL, FR, DE, EN, ES and IT
- On site in the three information offices (Historium, In&Uit, Tourism Station)
- In (Bruges) bookshops
- Online (fnac.be, bol.com).
Other brochures and editions are also available in the tourist information offices (leaflets for most attractions, walking routes, maps of other cities, etc.).